Think “integration” to make your career center a powerhouse for your association’s membership and revenue growth.
If yours is like most associations, you’re always on the lookout for ways to acquire new members and drive more revenue. Did you know that adding a career center to your website — and better yet, integrating your career center and your association management software (AMS) — can help?
The Community Brands Member Loyalty Study found that job opportunities top the list as one of the most valued member benefits. Having a robust job board helps you not only attract more members and improve member retention, but also increase non-dues revenue.
Transforming your organization into “the” career resource for your industry or profession is invaluable for your members and prospects. Plus, your membership represents a treasure trove of valuable, skilled candidates for recruiters. Employers will pay to advertise job openings on your association’s job board. And, your job board can help your association make connections with companies that might be good prospects for sponsorships and advertising packages.
Some examples of how to use your job board:
- Automatically send jobs to interested, relevant job seekers via email
- Increase engagement and job views by recommending opportunities to job seekers based on their prior searches
- Offer employers sophisticated options that maximize exposure of their job postings to improve their return on investment and, in turn, your revenue
Transforming your organization into “the” career resource for your industry or profession is invaluable for your members and prospects.
Connect your career center and your AMS for more powerful member recruitment and revenue generation.
To drive even more goodness for your association, it’s important to optimize your job board for visibility and access to non-members — in effect, using the job board to drive membership and increase revenue. One highly effective way to achieve this is by integrating your job board with your AMS.
Just imagine these scenarios:
- Non-members who visit your job board and sign up as job seekers via job alerts or account registration are automatically delivered to your AMS as a list of new member prospects for your use in new member marketing and acquisition efforts.
- Members and non-members have the opportunity to opt in to receive intelligent job recommendations based on their AMS member profile data, such as job title and location, giving them the ability to passively search for new career opportunities.
- Member and non-member activity on your job board is captured and stored within each person’s AMS record, giving you additional data and insights to drive more informed member marketing efforts.
With the right technology, you don’t have to imagine these scenarios, you can live them.
NetForum AMS and YM Careers
Unlike other job boards, YM Careers ensures associations have both visibility and recruitment access to non-members who are using the board — tracking their activity and writing it back to their record within the AMS, all to drive membership and increase revenue. YM Careers now offers visibility and recruitment access to non-members directly through NetForum AMS to increase member enrollment and, ultimately, revenue.
Unlike other job boards, YM Careers ensures associations have both visibility and recruitment access to non-members who are using the board
A YM Careers-NetForum integration ensures that prospective members are given multiple ways to become a member through your job board, and captures their information to be used for your own marketing efforts.
Here are a few of the integration’s current features:
- When potential members visit your career center and sign up as a job seeker via job alert or account registration, leads are automatically sent to your NetForum AMS.
- A report is generated right within your interface of new member prospects, which can be used for marketing and new member acquisition efforts.
- Member activity on the job board is written back to the member record within NetForum AMS so you have a more complete view of your members’ interactions with your association, all in one place.
It doesn’t end there. There’s no better time to promote the value of membership than the exact time a professional is looking for career opportunities. So, YM Careers uses your job board’s registration page to promote membership benefits with intelligently placed calls-to-action encouraging job seekers to join your association. Promoting the benefits of membership on your job board keeps your association top-of-mind and further reinforces your brand as prospective members search for new jobs.
With YM Careers, your job board is more than a member benefit. Integrating your job board and NetForum AMS gives you more opportunity to convert non-members to members and ultimately increase revenue.