Are you ready to take advantage of the opportunities that await your association?
Join the NetForum team at 2022 ASAE Annual Meeting to discover the tools and ideas you need to embrace a bright future.
Get ready to re-think and re-tool your association for a bright future. Join the NetForum Cloud team August 20-23 at booth #935 during 2022 American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Annual Meeting & Exposition.
What is ASAE Annual?
ASAE Annual Meeting is where thousands of association professionals and industry partners gather to share knowledge, ideas, resources, strategies, and solutions. In the spirit of this year’s conference theme, Disruption = Opportunity, we invite you to visit the NetForum team at our booth as we all focus on new opportunities after the past couple of years of big changes.
While you’re there, learn more about NetForum Cloud association management software (AMS) by Community Brands. NetForum Cloud is the same configurable membership management solution for mid-to-large sized organizations that associations have used for years, simply moved to the cloud.
It includes the complete set of association management features you need to maximize revenue, save staff time, and delight your members. And now, you also get the benefits of the cloud with NetForum, including automatic updates, no servers to maintain, and the security and flexibility of using AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Here are some things you can expect to find at the NetForum booth:
- Live group demo on Sunday, August 21 at noon, so you can see NetForum Cloud in action!
- Fun prizes, including the opportunity to win an Apple Watch!
- Gourmet cotton candy to satisfy your sweet tooth (or bring home to the kids)!
- NetForum CloudSticks: wirelessly transfer documents to-and-from multiple devices!
You’ll also have the opportunity to talk with NetForum team members!
- Susan Stewart-Kelley, Association Advocate
- Susan has the passion and knowledge to help you understanding your options. She is here to answer questions and help you find the best solution.
- Matt Rohrer, Association Tech Expert
- Matt’s enthusiasm for cool tech radiates from him. He knows everything you need to know about how a modern association management system should work.
- Tim Ward, General Manager
- One of the founders and creators of NetForum Cloud, Tim loves tech talk! Stop him at the booth to geek-out!
They fun, personable, passionate, and have the expertise to help you understand how a modern association management system should work and how to find the best solution for your organization.
You can sign up now for a one-on-one meeting with a NetForum team member at the conference to talk about your organization’s needs.
And, be sure to follow NetForum and Community Brands on Twitter for live updates at the conference:
Can’t wait until the conference to learn more? Discover how NetForum can help you save time, drive revenue, and grow your membership: Explore NetForum
Visit our ASAE Resource Page!
Join us on social to follow the event!