ASAE’s October 2021 “AMS Demo Days” is a chance to see the latest in the world of association management software. If you take part, we encourage you to include a close look at new ways that systems can help your association staff (and leadership) save time and work more efficiently.
In a just-released 2021 association trends study by Community Brands, 78 percent of association professionals say that the primary challenge to achieving their objectives is “Time”. The top way they say they plan to address this is through new technology.
If you’re working harder than ever (or even if you just want to work more efficiently), ASAE Demo Days on October 25-26 is the (virtual) place to be! The NetForum team is ready to show you how the new NetForum Cloud association management software (AMS) can help you work smarter.
The NetForum team will be presenting a 30-minute demo on Tuesday, October 26 at 1:10 – 1:40 p.m. Seeing an AMS in action is one of the best ways to understand its capabilities, how user-friendly it is, how the overall system works, and what a difference it can make for your association.
Here are some of the things you’ll see in this demo:
- How to manage your organization in one place – NetForum includes more than 30 modules, providing functionality for even the largest, most complex organizations. Your staff can manage everything from membership processes and chapters to fundraising and accounting – all in one place, without the need to juggle multiple systems.
- The benefits of working in the modern cloud – NetForum has been rearchitected for Microsoft Azure, “the Enterprise Cloud” used by 95% of the Fortune 500. So, it now offers customers the same premier enterprise association management functionality that NetForum has delivered for years, plus the added benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, including:
- the convenience of a cloud environment
- the ability to automatically scale your system up and down to address organizational demand and computing needs
- enhanced integration to help your staff connect with other cloud services and apps easily and efficiently
- How automation can help you do more – NetForum allows you to simplify and streamline your organization’s day-to-day operations by automating common tasks using the built-in graphical workflow builder. You can define automations as specific responses to an activity, such as sending a welcome email, or by building a combination of action items to create a complete set of actions, such as processing a product return.
- What optimizing project management can do for staff efficiency – The time module in NetForum helps your staff to organize tasks, expenses, work types, and billing and invoice procedures to ensure your projects operate efficiently.
- The ability to gain (and use) data insights more easily – NetForum Cloud features Nucleus, the first data analytics solution developed for associations, to give your staff, executives, chapters and board members the insights needed to make faster, data-driven decisions. NetForum cuts down on the need for your staff to spend valuable time pulling data from multiple systems when they need to analyze some aspect of their departmental function – giving them more time to spend on higher value activities.
Take part on Tuesday at 1:10PM Eastern to learn more about these capabilities and why NetForum is industry-leading member management software for even the most sophisticated associations.
Can’t take part on Tuesday?
While our team would love to have you join us at ASAE Demo Days, you can schedule time to visit with us one-on-one and see NetForum in action when it’s convenient for you: Request a demo of NetForum.